Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Craze

Kyle and I started dating at the end of last semester. He loves to play laser tag and there is a place here in Rexburg called "The Craze" that offers a special on Wednesday nights. We went and played laser tag for a while and then we played mini golf and the arcade game, deal or no deal. We kicked everyone's trash at deal or no deal and Kyle spanked me at laser tag. I really enjoyed it and it was fun to have fun with him! My favorite part was the prizes you get when you redeemed your tickets. We wound up with a Chinese finger trap, a blue heart shaped bangle bracelet and these:


























Now if any of you know me you know how much I LOVE mustaches (hope you don't step in the sarcasm dripping off this statement.) you know how much it took to get me to take this picture. My roomie Laura loves them and we surprised her with them when we came in. It was a good laugh. I just realized how crazy our hair looks! The wind was insane but we were laughing so hard we never even noticed. Ah, true love!

0 comments:

Post a Comment